Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Drama queen Rakhi Sawant is single again ! Oops..

Drama queen Rakhi Sawant can’t live out of news for long. The item-girl has so many spicy things going-on in life that she comes under the arc lights every now and then. Most recently, she dumped her live-in boyfriend for over a year, Abhishek Awasthi as he “used her when it was required”.

Talking to a news daily, the item-girl said, “He was the biggest mistake of my life. Yes, it's been almost a month since I've been staying alone. I didn't talk to anyone about this as I was in depression. But now, I want everyone to know I am single and am looking out for the right guy. I think I've reached that point in life where I want to settle down and start my own family.”

Talking about Abhishek Awasthi, she said, “I felt like I was a ladder for him to get work. He used me when it was required. I don't want to take credit, but there have been occasions when I did help him in getting work. Today he's bought his own flat and is staying somewhere in Malad. I am not in touch with him.”

Rakhi said that Abhishek rubbed her the wrong way. She gave him several chances, but he refused to learn from his mistakes and so she decided to dump him for good. Rumours about their impending split were already doing rounds when the duo created a scene on Valentine’s Day.

Rakhi says that Abhishek backed out of a lot of things, including marriage. “I am waiting for the right guy who will come my way. I am looking for true love this time,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment