Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shilpa Shetty to marry beau Raj Kundra this October 2009

Bollywood actress and the ‘Royal Rajasthan’ partner, Shilpa Shetty is all set to tie the nuptial knot with her jewellery tycoon beau Raj Kundra this October.

According to reports, the 33-year-old actress is planning a traditional wedding and has set a tentative date in already.

In an interview to a news daily, Shilpa said “I have very traditional views of marriage. I`ve seen my parents maintain a 35-year marriage and I really believe marriages are made in heaven.”

“I`ve always said that the day I decide to tie the knot it is going to be for good. I have often wondered who the right person would be and I`ve come to realise that for me it is Raj. I`m completely sure he is my soul mate,” the actress said about her two-year-old relationship with Kundra.”

The couple is planning a traditional wedding in India but is yet to make an announcement about their marriage.

It would be Shilpa`s first marriage, while Kundra was previously married to Kavita and has a daughter with her. Shetty met Kundra in early 2007. The 34-year-old millionaire owns a Dubai-based business trading precious stones and metals.

Kundra is also helping manage Shilpa`s career and is said to be behind her decision to invest in Indian Premier League team Rajasthan Royals, the last year`s IPL winners. The couple recently bought a seven-bedroom, 5 million pound house in Weybridge, Surrey in London.

Source : Spicezee Bureau

No comments:

Post a Comment