Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kunal Kapoor and Lara Dutta give in to temptation

While most celebs are harping about their fitness regime and size 0 look, arm candy Kunal Kapoor and the glamorous Lara Dutta were spotted binging on the enhanced dine-in concept of Pizza Hut.

"I have the fastest metabolism in the world. I can eat anything and get away with it. So cheese, butter, ghee, everything is allowed and there's no stopping. I'm just fortunate. There is no one binge day. Everyday is a binge day," says Kunal Kapoor.

Adds Lara Dutta, "Mein kabhi 0 size thi hi nahin, aur ho bhi nahin sakti. (I was never a size 0 and I never can be size 0) So I'm happy the way I am. I'm a size 2 and that's a lot better."

But Lara's new movie Blue is almost complete, and it was rumoured that she was on a special diet for the film. So what does her diet really consist of.

"My new film diet consists of pizza, pasta and garlic bread. No I'm kidding. I am training for my new film Blue, but it still allows me to eat once in a while," says she with a smile. Source : Ibnlive

No comments:

Post a Comment