Friday, July 4, 2008

Tanushree Dutta says Cricketers are not my type !

Tanushree Dutta was in Delhi recently and was quite amazed by the changes that the city has undergone. She quipped, “I have come to Delhi after a very long time but I must say that the capital has changed for the better. There is a lot of greenery in the city that one doesn’t get to see in Mumbai.”

Tanushree also revealed that she is surprised by the fact that she has never been linked to any actor. She says, “I have been linked with directors, cricketers but surprisingly not with any actor. I love sports, but adventure sports more than cricket. Also, it is absurd to hear stories linking me to cricketers. Well, I must clarify that I have never met any cricketer in my life and anyway they don’t fit my idea of a life partner.”

What’s more, Tanushree has got her tresses chopped and is feeling glad about her decision. She said, “For a very long time I had been thinking of changing my look and thought that summer is just the right time to get a short hairdo. I was a little apprehensive about what my friends and family would think but was pleasantly surprised when everyone complimented me on the look. and I am loving it too.” Source : Times of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment